PUBLIC PERFORMANCES Jazz in the Park: Band Camp Performance | Thursday, June 18 | 6pm Oakland Town Center | 221 North Arrington St | Oakland, FL Finale Performance with Clinicians | Friday, June 19
Jazz in the Park: Band Camp Performance | Thursday, June 18 | 6pm
Oakland Town Center | 221 North Arrington St | Oakland, FL
Finale Performance with Clinicians | Friday, June 19 | 12:15p
Disney Springs Stage
Coordinated by: Bernie Hendricks, Jr., Ocoee High School Director of Bands
Open to 2020/21 7th-12th graders
Stay and Play at
Fairfield Inn | 10971 W Colonial Dr. | Ocoee, Florida 34761
+ Orlando theme park and attraction outings
- Scott Wilson, University of Florida Director of Jazz Studies
- Ricky Jackson, HAPCO Instructor
- Bernard Hendricks, Jr., Ocoee HS Band Director
- Justin Mendez, HAPCO Instructor
- Dr. José Valentino Ruiz, University of Florida Professo
Early Bird Rates!
Through January 31, 2020
- $400: Overnight Camp
- $200: Day Camp
Regular Rates after January 31, 2020
- $600: Overnight Camp
- $450: Day Camp (add attraction outings for $100)
$350: Sponsor a Band Camp Scholarship.
Your scholarship sponsorship sends a disadvantaged young person to camp.
[ REGISTER ]
- All campers must complete and return Camp Student Info Forms by June 5, 2020.
- Further information: Summer Jazz Camp Handbook
- Campers must have a minimum of one year of training on their chosen instrument.
- While at camp, students are supervised by Resident Camp Counselors.
- Meals included are: Day Campers: lunch; Overnight Campers: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cancellation Policy: There is a $100 non-refundable fee for any cancellations, which must be submitted in writing by email or US mail. To receive a refund for your registration fee less the $100, your cancellation request must be made before June 1, 2020. Any cancellations submitted on or after June 1, 2020 will not receive a refund. HAPCO | PO Box 784581 | Winter Garden, FL 34778 | firstname.lastname@example.org
15 (Monday) 8:00 am - 19 (Friday) 6:03 pm